QA Auditor / Associate Manager (office based)
Application Closing Date
20 March 2020
Critical Job Requirements
Qualification(s) and Experience
- Bachelor’s/primary degree
- 3 years’ experience in a laboratory, pharmaceutical, technical, or related area including GCP and/or Quality Assurance experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge in relation to the laboratory environment and specifically ISO 15189 requirements and application
- Considerable knowledge of GCP regulations and quality assurance auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective organization, communication, and team orientation skills.
- Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
Package and Remuneration
- Salary: Market Related